Friday, October 21, 2005

I think I am turning into a goldfish

I used to be quite clever and have all my shit together but seem to be relying more and more on lists. Like tonight, I had to log into my email account to see what I was supposed to do this weekend, because, honestly, I would not be able to tell you

This is what I will be doing:
* preserve lemons
* berating husband for not providing me with backup dvd
* go to home brew store
* go to indian food wholesaler for LENTILS!
* go to gym (yes, it's on the list, in the hope I might actually go)
* get library books
* visit parents
* setup blog (check, one down!)

I have also already managed to forget what my password is to get into this site.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Girl Genius said...

Who put that cool plastic castle there? Who put that cool plastic castle there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home