Tuesday, March 14, 2006

For the love of the zombie

I was asked on the weekend by my mother "while on earth do you have this obsession with zombies?". A good question, given my current phase of zombie related dreams, xbox games and movies. Well, folks, she asked, now you have to listen.

  1. I LOVE "end of the world" scenarios. Why? Because people shit me, and at the end of the world, there will be a lot less people. Also, the shoes. If it's the end of the world, the appropriate footwear will be boots (with combat pants) so my feet will always be comfortable and I won't have to shave my legs. Let's overlook that if it really was the end of the world that I would cut myself and die of blood poisioning in the first week.
  2. As mentioned above, people shit me. When people turn into zombies, they aren't people any more, and it's perfectly ok to shoot them in the head.
  3. While zombies are scary, you always know what you are dealing with. No creepy ghosts in the attic, no slime monsters down the drain, it's just a lot of drooling and desire for brains.
  4. There is a easy peasy way of dealing with a zombie: SHOT GUNS. No fussing around with spells, chanting, magical circles or pendants. Just shoot 'em.
So, ask youself, don't you think you should love zombies too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home