Friday, March 17, 2006

The Hoff in green

As yesterday was St Patricks day, I sent out this fabulous shot to my friends and relations in form of celebration. Here are some of the comments I got back:

  • Betty Sue: DO not defile my inbox with The Hasselhof! His n i p p l e s are burnt onto my retina.
  • Mary-Anne: Oh, that is sooo wrong in so many ways! Gave me a chuckle though :-)
  • AnnTheAnalyst: ewww. I just ate too much for lunch as well.
  • DJ Bebe: I have a special gmail tag for hasselhoff-related stuff, just like this.
    Sponky: Why?
    DJ Bebe: So I know where I can get some hasselhoff whenever I need it

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger djbebe said...

In my defense, I would like to say firstly that those comments were just to stir you up, and secondly that the "hasselhoff" tag (which now has 2 messages - repeat, 2) served its purpose, since I was able to counter Sponky's image with an equally disturbing image from my archives.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sponky said...

And here I was thinking you had a secret Hasselhoff fetish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home