Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fabulous Train Folk

Cheers to the three ladies and one small boy who shared my train pod on Tuesday morning. We had a lovely chat about absolutely nothing, which was a fabulous change from my normal entertainment on the train, which usually consists of me creating an imaginary "Show Down At House of Blue Leaves" style massacre where I mentally slaughter all of the annoying train peoples. Any boy, there is alot of them in Brisbane, I can tell you.

Case in Point: hello to the strange man who berated his ex-wife on the phone on the train home on Tuesday. Why bother taking a book on the train when you can hear people shouting "you are bad mother, you haven't seen him for six weeks" and "because you are a slut, that's why" half a carriage down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home