Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dream Log 1

I was in a secret bunker (very secret-bunker-like, full of dusty gas masks and things marked 'break glass in case of emergency') waiting for a business meeting, as you do. While waiting for the meeting, my engagement ring exploded into a million pieces, which annoyed me but the people I was waiting for showed up, so we went into the meeting and left their secretary to try to put the ring back together. I was being headhunted to run the IT department at Holden, which was bit confusing, because, despite working in IT, I am remarkably unqualified for, and I didn't want to move back to Melbourne. But AHAH! half way through this meeting, I realised it was all a secret ploy to distract me from a plot to allow a demon to sneak into our world via a portal in the floor of Mayne Hall at my old uni. When realised this, I escaped from the Holden guys, hooked up with Husband-person (in his Safety Boy uniform, of course), and we used the SECRET tunnels UNDER the university to enter Mayne Hall (I think that library extension really lodged in my subconscious) only to find DJ Bebe had managed to soothe the evil demon with amusing stories, strange hippy phrases (not sure where she learnt these, very unlike DJ), and lots of head stroking. So Husband-person and I left her to it, and went outside the lawns to ride in the little carnival planes. Mine was green. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home