Monday, August 28, 2006

Important annoucements

Ok, so work has meant that I have basically been a slacky bunny when it comes to posting. Guilt has motivated me to post so here are some important announcements and events:
  • DjBebe and Handyman have announced their engagement, with a SHINDIG planned on the 14th of September.
  • Kathryn and Matt have welcomed into the world Hailey Rose (she is the receipent of this)
  • I have finished the top and bottom of my first queen sized quilt
  • My quilter is nearly here! (Saturday)

Also, a big GO TEAM GO to the ABS Data team, working their asses off to get the next business over the line on September 4. So I might be AWOL until then...

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That quilter is scary!!!! Be careful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home