Saturday, October 07, 2006

How to be completely disgusted while cleaning your home

Sooooo, tempted by the 40 months interest free at Harvey Norman, we just upgraded our vaccum and our camera (more on the camera in another post). Based on the reviews of my brother and Janet, we spurged and got ourselves one of these. Doing the normal "let's go home and try out our new toy" trick, we vaccumed the lounge room, which looked reasonably clean. It wasn't. It was disgusting. We vaccummed the floor about 3 times and came up with what looked like 3 cups of YUCK (no, I wasn't going to measure it). When we repeated this procedure in the bedroom and my room, similar results. So, the Dyson really does suck the living shit out of things.

But the most disgusting thing was when we vaccumed the mattress. The drum contained what can only be described as an off white talc like powder MADE UP OF OUR SKIN. I feel like I need to scrub my entire body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home