Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Potions and Unguents

I think the new indicator for getting old is how many things you put on or in your body before you go to bed and just when you get up. Between the hours of 21:00 and 09:00 on any given evening/morning I may apply, take or insert:


  • tinea cream for my peeling feet OR heel balm for my cracked feet

  • fungus cream for my recurring fungal spots

  • anti-bruse cream for my bruises (but this is not a new one, so perhaps we will igmore this one

  • tea tree powder for my prickly heat (yeah Brisbane)

  • special hand cream for my dry hands and elbows

  • nasal spray so I can breathe

  • anti-histamine so I am not itchy

  • a Multi vitamin tablet and a calcium tablet

  • my occlusal splint so I don't grind my teeth

  • voltaren for all my little sore spots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home