Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another personal achievement

All my life I was told by my father, Dr Jigsaw, I was not allowed to mow the lawn as I would probably cut my feet off (yet another nail in the family clumsy coffin). After watching the poor Husband-person slave over a hot lawn these past few months (I think our lawn grows a foot a week), I volunteered to learn how to mow (which he was more than happy to teach me). And guess what - I DIDN'T CUT MY FEET OFF.We are now a sophisticated lawn maintenance tag team - he whipper snippers, I mow (except for the bits that go down the hill, he does those). And now, rather than lying in the house feeling guilty for watching him slave away, I can go outside and get all hot and sweaty myself. Yeah. I'm off to Bunnings to purchase some ear protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home