Friday, November 18, 2005

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

All my life I have dreamed of making my very own rainbow jello mould (ok, not all my life, but probably 6 months when I found a picture of a jello mould with Google Images while looking for a picture of penguins). And now, thanks to Handy Man's (who shares my love of moulded jello) birthday, I have made him a birthday jello mould which we will eat with custard on a picnic in a week or two's time (it was meant to be this weekend, but circumstances beyond our control have postponed it, and Husband-person assures me jello won't go bad, so no comments about being over-organised, thanks very much).

Introducing: Serial-killer rainbow birthday jelly!

So named for the leetle teeny freddo heads that are in it (yes, it's a bit fuzzy but you get the idea):

You looking forward to that picnic NOW, Dj bebe?

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger djbebe said...

looking forward to it absolutely! I will have to think of serial killer salads to make to go with the theme.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Sponky said...

Perhaps I should dye the custard red???

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger djbebe said...

you could sort of drip red stuff into it (maybe rasberry coulis) so it looks blood-smattered.

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I am writing in a blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home