Sponky's not here right now.
Goodness, workshops are boring. Week 4 of workshop hell and sometimes you just drift off. I need a preprinted card to hang around my neck, so I can tick all that apply.
Sponky's body is here right now, but her mind is not: She is:
- Wrestling aliens over a pit of alligators, Shatner-style
- Shopping in SE Asia for interesting fabrics for use in Bebe-Sponky designs
- Feeding Husband-person flaky chocolate crossiants
- Helping the Doctor get over the loss of Rose
- Buying a beach house in Nambucca Heads
- Upgrading to a red mini with a white roof and black leather interior
- Being Joss Whedon's costume director
- Drinking a cup of takeaway coffee and waiting for the Tate to open
- Building up a fabric stockpile of mass distruction
- Making a really good sandwich
- Working out a way to legitimately write herself into the cast of Firefly